The inflator is integral to Dominion's tire and wheel system or can be configured as a stand-alone station for simple integration into our customer's process.
The inflator is available in three configurations: Seal Type, Omni Seal, and Telescoping.
Swing out heads provide simple access for maintenance procedures.
The inflator inflates tire and wheel assemblies by injecting air between the bead seats of the tire and the wheel to pre-set pressure values. The pressure in Dominion's base model is monitored using pressure switches; whereas, in the Smart Inflator the pressure is monitored using a pressure transducer.
- Seal type or OMNI (no seal) inflation head
- Transducer or pressure switch controlled inflation
- Swing out head for ease of maintenance
- Wheel size detection by linear transducers
- Heavy duty individual air and oil cylinders utilizing locking circuit
- Capable of inflation pressures of 95 PSI or greater
- Inflation capability of +/-3 PSI within a five (5) tire set
- Transducer controlled inflation
- Individual tire and wheel combination set points
- Front to rear pressure differential settings
- Dedicated PLC for accurate inflation pressure settings
- Broadcast interface brings inflation capability to +/-1 PSI within a five (5) tire set
- Inlet air temperature compensation
- Easy to use HMI for pressure set point editing, size detection, calibration, and diagnostics