Dominion Technologies Group, Inc. offers a large variety of automated equipment designed to meet assembly and process specifications, is looking for an Welder to join our team.
Dominion Technologies Group, founded in 1965, is a market leader in final line tooling and equipment for the worldwide automotive industry. Dominion has grown from its humble beginnings when 3 German toolmakers, with a vision to bring old world craftsmanship to Detroit, started business in a rented 9,000 square foot machine shop located in Detroit, Michigan.
Today Dominion, headquartered in Roseville, Michigan, operates 7 facilities located in the US, Europe and China with over a quarter of a million square feet of manufacturing space.
- MIG, TIG and Arc Welding
- Working with aluminum, stainless steel and mild steel.
- Additional duties may include, but not limited to conveyor assembly, band saw, press brake and punch press.
- Must have MIG, TIG and Arc welding experience of at least 2 years
- Experience in welding stainless steel and aluminum
- Proficient with utilizing the MIG or TIG welding process
- Knowledge of and ability to operate: band saw, sheer, press brake, “iron worker”, & punch press
- Must supply own tools
- Must possess blue print reading skills
- Conveyor assembly experience a plus
- Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Available to work overtime
This is a full time position with benefits available.