Dominion Technologies Group, Inc. offers a large variety of automated equipment designed to meet assembly and process specifications, is looking for an Machine Builder to join our team.
Dominion Technologies Group, founded in 1965, is a market leader in final line tooling and equipment for the worldwide automotive industry. Dominion has grown from its humble beginnings when 3 German toolmakers, with a vision to bring old world craftsmanship to Detroit, started business in a rented 9,000 square foot machine shop located in Detroit, Michigan.
Today Dominion, headquartered in Roseville, Michigan, operates 7 facilities located in the US, Europe and China with over a quarter of a million square feet of manufacturing space.
- Ability to create innovative solutions to existing problems
- Translate customer requests into logical computer instructions
- Debug program code
- Support the development of an object-oriented programming infrastructure
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans
- Resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining software design improvements; implementing change
- Start-up and debug, commissioning of equipment at customer site
- Verifies program operation by confirming tests
- Exceeding programming standards by adhering to; productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology
- 2+ year degree in a software programming related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience desired in automotive environment
- 2+ years of experience programming in C#
- 2+ years of experience programming with WPF
- Knowledge of SQL, CAN, and KWP2000 is desired
- Willingness to perform training/testing as required
- Some travel as required to customer’s facility
Energetic and engaging self-starters possessing strong analytical, communication, organizational and technology skills.
This is a full time position with benefits available.