Dominion Technologies Group, Inc. offers a large variety of automated equipment designed to meet assembly and process specifications, is looking for an Project Manager to join our team.
Dominion Technologies Group is a global leader in automotive assembly line and processing equipment.
Dominion Technologies specializes in Alignment and Headlamp Aim Systems, Tire and Wheel Assembly application, Fluid processing applications, End-of-Line processing applications, and Material Handling applications.
Headquartered in Roseville, Michigan, Dominion services clients globally with manufacturing and sales locations in England, China, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, and India (IRY).
Dominion Technologies was established in 1965 in Detroit, Michigan. Over the last 50 years, Dominion has grown exponentially both in size and experience.
- 3 Years’ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or PMP certification
- Understanding of basic engineering theories and principles
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Good mechanical aptitude, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Interface with designated customers for line-up meetings.
- Receive and organize all customer-related information.
- Document and chair kick-off meeting at start of project.
- Provide written scope of work
- Provide customer specifications
- Determine and notify the proper disciplines required for the job
- Provide project timing (Gantt charts, project timelines, etc.)
- Cost control (Allocate funds / hours i.e. engineering, build, documentation)
- Chair 40% and 80% design review meetings.
- Design content; sign off on designs before they are released to the floor
- and purchasing.
- FMEA report follow up.
- Verify operating manual documentation has started, approve final copy.
- Status meeting with customers.
- Installation timing.
- Equipment buy off and performance documentation.
- Customer change requests and design deviation requests.
- Approval of parts ordered and deadlines for receipt of material.
- Documentation for billing of job order.
- On-site support during installation (if required)
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to manage all facets of the project from inception to