Dominion Technologies Group, Inc. offers a large variety of automated equipment designed to meet assembly and process specifications, is looking for an Build Leader to join our team.
Dominion Technologies Group, founded in 1965, is a market leader in final line tooling and equipment for the worldwide automotive industry. Dominion has grown from its humble beginnings when 3 German toolmakers, with a vision to bring old world craftsmanship to Detroit, started business in a rented 9,000 square foot machine shop located in Detroit, Michigan.
Today Dominion, headquartered in Roseville, Michigan, operates 7 facilities located in the US, Europe and China with over a quarter of a million square feet of manufacturing space.
Capable of executing the following items:
- Effectively communicate, orally and written, with management and crew
- Effectively delegate tasks to others
- Locate and organize parts prior to assembly
- Lead a group of 3-10 people
- Prioritize tasks
- Assemble machine and auxiliary units to print
- Basic Machining (Bridgeport, Lathe, Surface grinder)
- Mount fixtures and tooling
- Inspect parts
- Record information pertinent to mechanical build on ISO forms
- Tear down and prep for shipping
- Responsible for mechanical fitting, mechanical alterations and additions during debug.
- Effective communication
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong mechanical skills
- Manage time effectively
- Trouble shooting
This is a full time permanent position with benefits available.
Must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening