Dominion Technologies Group, Inc., established in 1965 is a Global privately held company looking for an Accounts Payable specialist who has worked in the manufacturing sector.
We are a Tier 1 supplier of final line assembly equipment for not only the automotive industry but also agriculture and recreational industries.
Our rapid growth is allowing us to increase our personnel.
Capable of executing the following items:
- Add value to an expanding accounting team focused on growing as a revenue center within the organization
- Bring new ideas and concepts into the accounts team
- Understand and become part of the Companies culture
- Match, verify and process invoices from vendors
- Run all require reports in a timely manner
- Process payables daily and checks weekly
- Ability to add input to the month end close
- All other duties as required by management
- 3 years of comparable experience in accounts payable
- Bachelor degree or higher in a business curriculum
- Microsoft programs with emphasis on excel and pivot tables
- System migration experience will be helpful
This is a full time permanent position with benefits available.
Must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening